Monday 6 August 2012

Review and Ideas: MaxFactor Lip Infinity Tint

MAX FACTOR LIP INFINITY LIP TINT RRP: £6.99

I absolutely love this range of Lip stains by Max Factor! I'm a little clumsy with lipstick and I've travelled all the way to Japan's best beauty stores to find colours I suit and something that doesn't feel too heavy and sticky in summer heat! At £6.99 these lip stains are a STEAL!  The ten shades range from 'pink petal' to 'latte'.  The pigment is rich in these stains yet when applying it, it feels light as the product is water-based. The applicator is a brush which reminded me of primary school felt-tip pens, however, this applicator made it so easy to use on the lips and can be used to outline the outer lip line with perfection. You can control colour intensity by applying it more than once. I use this to my advantage by applying it only once for a lighter shade in the day and then apply it a few  times before heading out for the night to intensify my lip colour to match smokey eyes!
Smokey blush TIP : Use the brush applicator to define and contour the outer lip line and then colour inside the outer line to create fuller looking lips! A lip liner and a lip stain all in one pen! Add a little gloss on top to great a glossy stain! Bargain!

No comments:

Search