Sunday, 6 January 2013

Christmas Day Makeup Look



Happy New Year folks!
I know it's a little late, and I've been a little absent, but I will be back into the swing of things soon!
Here is a quick post on my makeup look for Christmas day! I wanted a nudeish eye so my liner and mascara stood out! And I opted for a nudey pink lip as there was lots of eating and drinking going on!
I used my new Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray for my hair too!
Hope everyone had great festive fun with loved ones!

Lauren ox

7 comments:

Ploy Varnichgorn said...

Aw, you're gorgeous! Love the natural look you have going on. I'm absolutely in love with the L'oreal Slim Eyeliner which I only just recently purchased. I did a post on it too!

Happy new year! (if its not too late to say :P)

Ploy <3 x

withloveploy.blogspot.com

Glossed Beauty said...

Very pretty! I love this look!

Found your lovely blog on She Said Beauty!

glossedbeauty.com

xx

Laura Gois said...

Your eyes look so big and beautiful here! I love the jumper ;) <3

Vicki said...

Your Xmas Makeup was so pretty. Very natural and glowing. Hope you had a lovely Christmas & New Year
http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

Vanity and Vodka said...

Absolutely stunning! Your eyes are magical :-) Beautiful!

Meg said...

This is such a gorgeous make up look, love the liner! xxx

Lauren Burke said...

The liner is one of my favourite products of last year, such amazing precision!!x

There was an error in this gadget

Search