Friday 26 October 2012

MUA 'Heaven and Earth' palette

MUA Heaven and Earth Palette RRP £3

I've heard amazing things about MUA products and the amazing prices that go with them! My local superdrug had one little stand for MUA and the products were all messy and there was no stock which put me off. However, I went back in yesterday and VOILA! They have an amazing new MUA counter with lots of cheap goodies! The 'heaven and earth' palette caught my eye instantly! It's beautiful array of colours boast creamy shades, burnt orange shades, light browns and dark browns with a hint of purple. They are beautiful!

Really useful for a soft and simple daily look without breaking the bank! There are 12 shades and it includes an eyeshadow brush with dual ends.  Simply amazing for £3, you can't argue with that can you?!
You might be around £30 for four shades in a high end shop, however, although the pigment isn't as strong in this palette, £3 for 12 shadows is pretty impressive! 

I love using the lighter shades with a hint of brown on the lower lash line for an Autumn daily look!

Have you tried any other MUA products?

REMEMBER: I have a GIVEAWAY going on to win TWO ESSIE varnishes! Ends 05/11/12 , UK only, GOOD LUCK!

4 comments:

Bryony Laura said...

Ohh I like the look of these, they look fab, such pretty colours!

I'm having a MAC Makeup giveaway on my blog if you want to come and have a look? Win something of your choice!

http://trappedinafashionparadise.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/50-followers-giveaway-mac-lipstick-of.html

xx

fashionismyh2o said...

The Heaven and Earth palette is such a perfect one -great for day to day use and such a bargain!

Sarah
http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
xx

Laura said...

I love the Heaven and Earth palette too. The pigment in Undressed is better and is almost an exact dupe for the Naked!

Hola Bambi said...

Such a great palette!!! Xx

Search