Tuesday 26 March 2013

| What I Wore In Barcelona |

Hey folks, tonight I got back from a lovely little two night trip to Barcelona and let me tell you, it's breathtaking.I'll be writing up a blog post with all my Barcy pictures, but as a request of Hannah, I'm doing a little and very quick outfit post on what I wore whilst I was away! 


 Hat : French connection 
Shirt : Topshop, here!
Jeans : Cheap Monday
Leather Jacket : Last year Topshop
Boots : Toshop Chelsea boots, here!


Dress : Next outlet two years ago
Boots: Topshop Chelsea boots as above.

Remember, you can follow me at Bloglovin' HERE!

Lauren x

2 comments:

lauranbrianna said...

I love your outfits, especially the hat, the colour is great on you!

Lauran
X

Http://lauranbrianna.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You already know I love the first outfit, and that dress is adorable - colour really suits you :)

xx

http://jesuis-hannah.blogspot.co.uk

Search