Tuesday 13 November 2012

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation


 NARS SHEER GLOW FOUNDATION 30ml RRP £29.50

 Liverpool has now welcomed the new NARS counter into the heart of the city, Liverpool One. Situated in the new Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazaar, it's in the perfect place to show itself off.
Having never come across a NARS counter, I knew I had to dive into the deep end and get stuck in with testing the products that you all rave about through the blogging community!

I picked up the Sheer Glow liquid foundation that is meant to give you a healthy glowy/dewy look as well as hydrate the skin. Its a high-end product and may burn a little hole in your pocket, however this product goes a long way and will last you a long time! The packing is simple and plain and it comes in a glass bottle. It doesn't come with a pump so beware that if you need one, you can purchase one from a NARS counter for £1.50. If not, you can tip a little out into the lid and use it as a palette. 

Since using, I have received many compliments about my glow-y look and I am super pleased that it's had such an effect! There are 20 shades to choose from and being pale myself, I grabbed 'Mont Blanc' which is the second lightest shade! There is  much variety and you can get matched up at the counter by the lovely staff! 

It also contains turmeric extract to improve skin's radiance and tone which has a luminous effect and it leaves the skin feeling hydrated with a sheer finish! Coverage is up to you, you can build it up to suit you without it looking cake-like and thick!
For those of you looking for a matte-face-look, they have the same shades in a matte foundation!

TIP #1 : It doubles up as a concealer for little blemishes or dark circles under eyes.

TIP #2: Apply with hands and leave the brush aside. Using your hands means it warms the foundation and is more likely to match with your skin tone and texture! You can build up certain areas more easily with your hands I find!

BEST MATCH OF FOUNDATION I HAVE COME ACROSS! 
 



6 comments:

Judy said...

Wow! I need to try this foundation. I never come across the perfect shade :/


ps. i love liddypool :) xx

judysbeautyblog.blogspot.com

Sian said...

Your complexion looks so good! How long would you say the bottle itself lasted for? xo

The Dash Diary said...

ive never tried any nars products but i always keep wanting/meaning to but can never seem to get around to it! and you have just reminded me i need to go shopping in liverpool more! :)

im now following lovely blog!
Http://throughchelseaseyes.com/
xxxx

Sara Luxe said...

i have just started using this and love it so much

Anonymous said...

Love this - it looks really nice on you.

I've been thinking of buying a new foundation, the one I have at the moment is rubbish. I think I'll try it out :) x

Ploy said...

This is probably one of the best foundations i've used but now i've stopped because it burns a huge hole in my pockets! lol. Looks so good on you though & I agree, it really makes your skin glow!
Great blog by the way :) Really enjoyed reading your posts. - now following you. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know! Have a good day!

withlovex0-ploy.blogspot.com

Ploy <3 x

Search